Learn how to make a pot using the potters wheel at the beginner or advanced level from one of our professional instructors. Finish your pieces by glazing and firing them in our high fire gas kiln.
Classes are taught at personal levels, teaching beginners and advanced students in the same class. Class size is limited to 9 people per class. Students sign up for one class per week and continue for consecutive months as long as interested. New students are started as spaces are vacated. Students are permitted 4 additional practice hours per week, which is limited to non class times during gallery hours. These classes are offered from Sept. to June.
- Class Times
- - Evenings: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday: 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- - Mornings: Tuesday, Thursday or Friday: 10:00 am -12 noon
- Class Prices
- -$80.00 per month for 4 classes (equals $20 per class), plus GST. This is charged on a monthly basis at the beginning of each month.
- -Extra charges apply on clay, tools, and firings.
- -Missed classes are paid for but may be made up in another class time, during the same month.
If interested, visit the gallery at 778 Corydon Ave. or phone 475-8088 to get on our waiting list. Please note that this can not be done via the internet at this time.