Learn how to make a pot on the potter’s wheel at the beginner or advanced level. Finish your pieces by glazing and firing them in our high fire gas kiln.
Take 8 classes in 8 weeks during July and August. This is the perfect time to get introduced to pottery making in a concentrated eight week period. Students in these classes who wish to continue in the Fall are put at the top of our waiting list and generally get into the regular classes.
- - 8 classes for $160 + GST $8 = $168
- - Also includes 4 hours of practise time per week
- - Clay, tools, and firing charges are extra
For more information, or to register, visit the gallery at 778 Corydon Ave. or phone (204) 475-8088. Please note this cannot be done via the internet at this time.
- 2013 Classes:
- - Thursday evenings: 7:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M. July 4 – August 22
- - Tuesday mornings: 10:00 A.M. to Noon July 9 – August 27
- - Tuesday evenings: 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M., July 9 – August 29